What is Digital Presence ?
Updated: Jun 28, 2020
A “digital presence” simply refers to how your business appears online; it's what people find when they search for your business or company on the internet. Digital presence includes content that you control, like your website and social media profiles, but also content that you don't control, such as online reviews.
Why Digital Presence is Important ?
Digital presence is essential when we are already tired of talking. This is very important because of the major online media that enables a two-way relationship where the consumer can communicate with the company and wide open, exposing their problems as well as complaints and questions.
Benefits to a Digital presence
1) Help your customers to find you. “71% of Business-to-Business (B 2 B) researchers start their research with a generic search.” ...
2) Reach more people. ...
3) Build a stronger brand. ...
4) Increase your credibility. ...
5) Reputation management. ...
6) Cost efficient marketing.
Digital Marketing consist of -
1. Analytics and Data Insight - Data and analytics build off of each other to deliver deep understanding, or insights, into your user base. Insights provide essential wisdom about your users and reveals actions you can take to better your business. However, these insights cannot be obtained without analytics, and analytics is useless without data.
2. Business Strategy - Your business strategy can be defined in either several paragraphs or be written as a set of strategic statements. It is a summary of how the company will achieve its goals, meet the expectations of its customers and sustain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
3. Content Marketing - Content marketing is a form of marketing focused on creating, publishing, and distributing content for a targeted audience online. It is often used by businesses in order to: Attract attention and generate leads
4. Display Advertising - Display Ad. A display ad, also known as a banner ad, is a form of online paid advertising that is typically a designed image or a photo and copy. Viewers can then click on the image with the promotion to then be taken to the corresponding landing page. ... Re targeting can also be used for these ads
5. E-Commerce - E-commerce, also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions
6. Email-Marketing - Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
7. Local Marketing - Local marketing is any marketing strategy that targets customers by a finely grained location such as a city or neighborhood. It is used by small local businesses to conserve resources and develop unique advantages by reaching the customers closest to them
8. Search Engine Marketing - Search engine marketing (S.E.M) is a digital marketing strategy used to increase the visibility of a website in search engine results pages (S.E.R.P.s)
9. S.E.O - S.E.O stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results
10. Social Media - websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.